Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Where can I find luxury home rentals that could accommodate a family reunion of 11 at Walt Disney World Resort?

My family is planning a family vacation (parents, sister and her kids, my family) at WDW over Christmas. We would like a nice (luxury) house or resort that would accomodate all of us without being too outrageously expensive. Does anyone know of a place or website that would help?Where can I find luxury home rentals that could accommodate a family reunion of 11 at Walt Disney World Resort?
Grand Deluxe Villa at Old Key West or the Tree top villas at Saratoga Springs both located and owned by Disney will accommodate your family. Call 407-W-Disney to see if they are available. Another option may be to get a couple connecting rooms or maybe two cabins at Fort Wilderness. Where can I find luxury home rentals that could accommodate a family reunion of 11 at Walt Disney World Resort?
I have stayed with a few different companies, but my favorite is http://www.allstarvacationhomes.com





I have had an absolutely wonderful experience every time I have stayed with them. You might like to browse through all their options, and if you have any questions, call them. They are super nice. If you are wanting it for this Christmas, you better call soon!
You might check the Disney Vacation Club Villas. That way you can accommodate your group and enjoy all of the benefits and conveniences of being on property.
I really hope its not for this Christmas because it might be a little late. Christmas is extremely busy for Disney. I would suggest checking out www.vacationrentals 411.com they have houses with 7+ bedrooms
We have stayed in the Windsor Hills subdivision many times. It is very nice and there are many homes for rent. It may be difficult to find anything for this holiday season at this late date.
you can try


http://www.disneyneighbor.com
www.waltdisneyworld.com has accommodations for grand gatherings for parties over 5 people for all budgets.hurry because they might run out of room very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment