Wednesday, July 7, 2010

If the U S enters into a depression will the big career women be forced back into their luxury homes?

by the evil white male because there won't be any jobs left, where they will be forced to bake cookies?If the U S enters into a depression will the big career women be forced back into their luxury homes?
ha ha ha


I don't think it is very funny


making jokes about something as serious as thisIf the U S enters into a depression will the big career women be forced back into their luxury homes?
Let's hope not, I am a terrible cook. At least I pretend to be, so my husband does it.





I'd like to see a man--or anyone for that matter--try and take my job. It is pretty specialized and there are only a handful of us in the USA. Good luck, I know who WON'T be training you.
I'm sorry, but this is really the least of my concerns, since I don't have either a luxury home or an evil white man to force me into the kitchen and take my job. I do bake a mean cookie, though.
It's a heavy recession. Depression emplies MAJOR job loss, stocks PLUMMETING to pracitically 0. It will tae a few years for that to happen.
No, women are free to do what they want here in America, that includes baking cookies if they feel like it.
I dunno. They could always go down the bar and make themselves more available, like maybe every Friday night

No comments:

Post a Comment