Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What is the rental frequency for Florida Keys luxury homes (I'm considering buying one to rent out)?

I am considering buying a house for investment purposes, and I'd like to find out how often I could expect to be able to rent out a waterfront home in the Florida Keys as a vacation rental. Ideally, the source of this information would categorize by size of property, or average rental fee, so it would be easier to determine, for example, if buying a 2-bedroom house to rent out is better than a 4-bedroom house. Thanks!What is the rental frequency for Florida Keys luxury homes (I'm considering buying one to rent out)?
I am in California and don't vacation to Florida, but I just wanted to say that the Florida region is ';flooded'; with vacation properties. Go to eBay and search Florida Time Shares and you will see what I mean. You will have to compete against all of those; and its not going to be easy. Honestly; I feel like there are better places you can invest in real estate then in Florida, but then again its not my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment