Saturday, July 10, 2010

I am going to soon purchase my first home

I am currently 30 years old, and my name is Marco. I am going to soon be purchasing my very first home, and I want it to be a nice home at that. I currently work for a software company here in Baton Rouge, LA as a Web Designer, and I earn $ 70,000. I got the job when I was 24 years old, and have had an apartment with my rommate/friend every since. I love Brad to death as a friend, but I do want a house, and plus he can visit me as often as he likes. Anyways I currently earn $ 70,000 per year. 5 and a half years ago when I started I made $ 45,000 for the first 3 years and was able to save $ 110,000.00 and for the past 2 years I have been earning $ 25,000 more per year so thats $ 70,000 per year now, probably as much as I will make with this company. I have for the past 2 years maged to save $ 120,000 so $ 230,000 total, and I see a house I like priced at $ 589,000 in a exclusive gated community. My credit is good. So if I put down 25 %, with my salary, and credit could I buyI am going to soon purchase my first home, and want a luxury home, could I get it like this. Please respond?
Sounds like you pretty much have it figured out. I would suggest getting pre-approved to be sure of where you stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment